Mouser Tails

These are the voyages of the good ship "Mouser." Its on-going mission...to grab loot, kick d*ggy butt, eat good food, and entertain the hoomins. We will go places that no cat has gone before, see things no cat would want to see, and experience life to its fullest...as long as we're not horking up hairballs.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

How nice of you!

[[Fez and Rufous reporting for duty! We are now big and strong, so we will make good members of the crew. I (Fez) am very agile and very good at jumping chasing feathered toys. My brother (Rufous) is the best bathroom inspector in the world!

We are at your service Captain! ]]

Really? Why, how nice of you! And to think, this is my first voyage on a boa... erm, I mean a SHIP. And...

::Stanley whispers in Captain's ear::

How's that? You meant Cap'n Pine Cone, not me?

Oh. That's different.

Nevermind.

Captain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home